Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Saturday, June 26, 2010

When the housekeeper's away...


When the housekeeper is away, the homeowner will play! Isn't that how that phrase goes. That's what I did today... I played with the Shark... love that thing, and I cleaned, and I did a lot of thinking!

So, I know my blog last night was rather pitiful, but I'm beginning to realize I'm my own worst enemy. There are things I want to do, and I hold myself back. I want to start what I think will be a great business. The wife says get a plan together, but I haven't done that yet. I know that we couldn't do it right now anyway due to the financial aspects. That's me, making excuses in my head as to why I haven't done anything yet. I want to write a book. When do I really have the time to seriously sit down and write? That's a partial excuse. The other reason is, I have to have the atmosphere a certain way... I'm serious about this. Crazy, I know.

I need to make this DocuBlog work. I need to make this small documentary. If I don't... If I just let this fall by the wayside and don't put my all into it, I have no excuses. There is nothing holding me back right?

So my friend and I are supposed to go to this church to take pictures of families tomorrow. This is for the beginning of the documentary. Okay, so now I'm having a scheduling conflict. I forgot we're supposed to go see Wicked tomorrow with the wife's aunt and cousin-in-law. They wanted to do brunch too. I can't cancel out on them and I worry about canceling the other, because what if it turns into another empty project? Ughhhhh... I cannot let this happen.

Anyway... I better get going! The kids, the wife, and I are heading to a movie and dinner!

No comments: