Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4 of 2013

Whew, this year has been hectic! Ha, just kidding. I plan on going back to work Monday, so nothing has really been hectic for me as of yet. I should be feeling the pressure, but my procrastination, has somehow made me feel as if I have all of the time in the world to do what I need to do. I'm supposed to be working on an adaptive yoga certification, and an ABA assistant cert, but here I sit, drinking coffee, and planning out my household chores. FUN stuff, I tell ya'!

The start of the new year also rings in the return of my healthy ways. I have to admit, I'm worse now than I was at this time last year. I've slipped into all kinds of bad habits that I am now having to backtrack on, and fix. I was also very disappointed with myself for having to start a beginner's exercise program. Seriously?!?!?! I haven't been this out of shape in years... I mean, 10 at least. Plus, I've been dragging, mentally and physically. It's true what they say... you are what you eat. I've been eating a bunch of junk, and I feel like junk.

Anyway...
I'm pretty sure I haven't mentioned that we took in two puppies. That's it for this chick household. NO more animals. They haven't really changed the dynamics in the house though. They're very good little girls, and have sweet dispositions. I think they're adorable, but the wife thinks they're ugly. If I could post pictures of them I would, but I'm not purchasing more Google memory for a monthly fee, so you guys will have to take my word for it. I really need to get my Chicks' Facebook page up to date... maybe I'll just provide links for you guys to see the pictures there! Hmm... sounds like a good plan to me! My next blog post will have links.

I hope you ALL have a wonderful, amazing weekend! Fill that happy jar!!

Now I shall leave you with a song that I listen to over and over... I love it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoRkntoHkIE

"Settle dow-owwwwn, it'll all be clear. Don't pay no mind to the demons, they fill you with fear. The trouble it might drag you down... if you get lost you can always be found... just know you're not alone, 'cause I'm going to make this place your home..."


2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Grrrr? Oh, well. I stuck out my shout to see what's happening. It's still winter. Sigh.

So, you've completely gone to the dogs. About 27 or so you have now? Well, I hope you all have fun.

Hope that 2013 is a good year for all of you.

Now, back to hibernation. Blessings and Bar hugs!

Anita said...

Happy New Year!

You sound like you're in a good place - even though you're out of shape. :) Keep the happy jar filled. I'm working on mine.

Google memory? Monthly fee? What's all that?

I upload pictures through blogger. I thought you did, too.

I like that song, too.

Hope to check in more often. The last 5 or so months have been, uh... don't know exactly how to describe it. :)