Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Friday, May 14, 2010

The Rush of Life

Today I've found myself in a battle with the clock. It didn't matter that I left the house in plenty of time to get things done. There was obviously another plan for me. That plan was to sit for 45 minutes in traffic at 12:30 pm. No, there was no accident...that's just Dallas for you. Once past the traffic I had heavy rains and 60 mph winds to contend with. These had me driving 40 mph most of the way to Fort Worth. Not good when my daughter has to have hair, nails, and makeup done by 4:15 so we can then head back to Dallas with her date following us. The 4:15 time was set by me in hopes of avoiding rush hour traffic! Well, I still hope to meet that time frame, but for now I'll enjoy my own pedi/mani!!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: