Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Cracker Debacle

Note to wife: please do not mix your wheat trisket crackers with my multigrain crackers just because both boxes are almost empty.

Reason why: I don't like your crackers. You can imagine the huge disappointment when I reach into the box and pull out one of your crackers. Not to mention the confusion. I look at the box thinking perhaps I'm color blind. My cracker box is white, while yours is yellow. No, it's the right box. I realize what has happened and dig further down, looking for MY crackers... Ah... At the very bottom of the box, I discover 4 multigrain crackers. YES, I said 4.

Conclusion: Had the boxes not been combined, I would have realized the need to purchase more multigrain crackers. As it was,I had 4 available and was quite dissatisfied.

The end


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

The bipolaRNurse said...

Oh no. I have been guilty of said crime. Only I combine cereals. Crunchy chocolate stuff, round fruity things and my bran flakes. My kids hate it.
But I make the rules, so they must eat it. nah nah ni boo boo!

Anita said...

This is a first for me. Never considered combining different crackers, cereals, breads, etc.
I'd have a little attitude, too, if my favorite snack was substituted. :)