Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wow...

It doesn't feel like my last blog was less than 20 days ago... it honestly feels like it's been way longer!

This has been one crazy month of running around and I'm exhausted. For those of you with a Facebook, you've probably seen the app that tells you the word you used most in your status updates over the course of a year. I think this past year, "exhausted" will be my most used word.

The nice thing is, I'm off for a few weeks because school is out for us. I'll go back in June to teach two high school classes. This is a bit of a concern since I've never taught high school before, but I think it will be fine. The wife is throwing a fit over it because she wants me home... I try to remind her that it's only 1 1/2 days a week, but she still isn't happy about it...

SO, these next few weeks, I'm going to focus on my writing once again, and will hopefully blog more too!
In the meantime, I'm going to post some birthday, mother's day pictures, and more!

At the Harbor before sailing on the Sea Wolf... if you're ever in Dallas, Texas, you need to head to Rockwall and take a cruise on this sailboat!!

The Captain and his first mate!

The huge sails that took us around the lake!

The boat graveyard 

Our marina

At the Ranger game with the kids!

I love the ballpark!

The National Anthem... do YOU know the words?

MY favorite moment of the Ranger/Yankee game

A view of the crowd!

Watching the sailboat races from the porch... so peaceful!

Resting while the moms and kids watch the sailboat races!

Resting, ignoring the sailboat races :)


Sweet Callie resting now that the races are over ;)

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

No comments: