Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The antagonists persist



Okay…


This will be just a quick “frustrated” blog. I love my children. I love spending time with them, but there are times… such as this evening, when the togetherness drives me crazy. Not because I need “alone” time. I’ll get that eventually, but the constant antagonizing makes me nuts. They do it to each other, they do it to me, and they do it to my wife who seems to have way more patience than I do.

Due to her patience, I start to question whether or not I’m being irrational, and sure, by the time I pop, I’m sure I sound it, but seriously! I’m with them from morning ‘til night, and now, when I’m not with them, I’m with other kids. Then as soon as I dismiss the class and mine are done with school, they come to my classroom, and it starts all over again until I get home and escape to my bedroom. I’ve imagined, more than once this week, being pulled over by an officer for driving 100 on the highway and breaking into tears with an insanity claim, with a finger pointed at the children. “Pleaaaasssseeee officer (with tears and snot running down my face- gross I know, but you’ve seen people bawl), pleeeeaaaaasssseee don’t give me a ticket for reckless driving. It’s been a hell of a week and they’re making me cr-cr-crazzzzy.” Yep… that’s me. Or I would be like Marge Simpson when she lost it on the highway and just sat in the car while people tried to talk sense into her. Let me tell you, when the children make you nuts, there is no sense in talking sense… make sense?

I hope everyone has a terrific week and I think I'll be trying to post my old blogs since I can't seem to find time to write my new ones... there's a traffic jam ;)

No comments: