Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lucky!!

I don't know how to title this blog... Lucky... It's how I feel. It's how I feel every day when I wake up with no pain or illness. It's how I feel when I run up to Starbucks for our coffee or when I'm throwing laundry in the wash for the wife. Lucky is how I feel when I look over at the wife and find her smiling at me or acting goofy to bring me out of my pms'y moods. Lucky is how I feel right now as I sit in our beautiful hotel room that sits between Big Sur and Carmel. The ocean view is heaven to me. The weather is cool enough in the evenings for a fire and warm enough during the day for the beach. Amazing... Heaven!!

The wife surprised me with a trip... A better trip than it would be had I gone on a business trip with her. Better because we have time together... We rented a spider convertible and drove up (or is it down?) from San Fran. We've explored these past few days and it's been wonderful. As soon as we made it into our amazing room the wife crawled into the big comfy bed for a nap and I took an hour long bubble bath. Now Im writing, enjoying the smell of the fire, and the view of the ocean and pines while she sleeps.... It's so amazingly peaceful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

The bipolaRNurse said...

Sounds wonderful! LUCKY!!!!

Anita said...

I can feel the relaxation and happiness you had through your words. :)

Just Two Chicks said...

Ahhhh it was wonderful! I want to take all of the pictures we took and cover my walls in them :) I'll post some in the blog Monday night at some point :)