Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Quick Updates!

We've been going and blowing since we've returned from our trip which has left me no time to actually blog anything! Because of this, I'm going to bullet point a few items!

* I was offered a teaching position at my kids school. I was originally offered 1st grade, but since I can only work a half day,we decided on kindergarten instead. (I have mini panic attacks when I realize I'm going to be teaching again!)

* The kids will return from their dad's on Monday... woohoo!

* I have made it a point to read others' blogs and I want to thank everyone whose blog I read for the insights. I see people wanting to do the same things I want to do, like change their blog names, write about more interesting things, get rid of the fear that keeps them from achieving success, etc etc. Plus I can always relate to different life events and beliefs... :)

* I want to thank everyone for their comments. I always respond to them on my own blog, but I know it doesn't send a message telling people this, so I want to make sure everyone knows this. I appreciate all comments!

* I WILL blog more tomorrow!!!

Have a good night everyone!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Have you ever thought about setting up a gmail-email address just for the blog?
Initially, I didn't have one because I didn't know that I'd communicate personally as much as I do.
I began to see lots of people writing posts begging bloggers to set up the email account so that they could reply immediately without having to go to a blog - be it the writer's or the reader's.
For example, I wanted to respond to your very interesting comment on my last post. If you had the email, you'd get it without having to go back to my blog to check to see if I said anything.
By the way, I agree with what you said. Kids get to make mistakes when they can clean up the mess themselves! And I'll bet you're a good parent. :)

Just food for thought. If you decide to do it, just remember to put the new email address in your "comment notification" too, so you'll always get the comments in the gmail inbox too.

Best wishes with the new job and the return of the kids. :)