Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A long day

Today: 

We attended the funeral of a 24 year old man-child. I call him that because though you're considered an adult at 18, I don't think we quite reach that point until we're well into our late 20's and early 30's. 

We made the decision to put our little old man dog down. He's going downhill fast and it's hard to watch. That will happen Friday evening, if not before.

Today has been long... I'm tired, I'm drained... earlier I was excited and wanted things... a golf cart, a baby... now, not so much. 



1 comment:

Anita said...

Such an emotional time for you, prompted by a move, a human death, a new baby growing inside its mother's womb whose future is undetermined, and your own dying pup.

That's quite a lot. I understand why you are drained.