Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

American Idol, I wanna, wanna, wanna be one!

I want to be an American Idol. I want to sing and play the guitar just like Crystal Bowsersock and Lilly Scott, and, and, and… I want to be famous! I practice in the car all the time. I’ve accidently given many live performances. This happens when you’re singing at the top of your lungs and forget the sunroof is open. One day, a car full of men actually clapped for me as we sat in traffic. It was one small moment of fame that I’ll never forget… I’m sure those men won’t forget it either!


There once was a time when (there’s that old-age phrase again) I would never have watched shows like “The Bachelor” and “American Idol,” but the wife and kids love these shows. I put my foot down as far as “Dancing With The Stars” and “The Bachelorette.” You know, I had no idea people actually made a living staring in reality TV shows. I would rather star in reality TV shows as compared to those KY commercials. They crack me up! Have you ever seen them? I think a KY commercial should have been featured during the Super Bowl!

I’m sure everyone can tell I’m pretty wound up right now. We leave for New York Thursday evening and I’m so excited. I love to fly… I love road trips… I love to go, go, go! I’m going to try to set up my mobile blogging to see how that goes. I’m also trying to work out the kinks in my schedule so I can write more. It’s important to me to have the time to write, and right now, I just don’t have it. I’m sure people think I have all the time in the world with me being a housewife with older children, but this couldn’t be further from the truth. I’m always going, and I don’t want my housewife chores to suffer. Then I would have all kinds of guilt for not working. I have this major back-up of blogs too. I’m not quite sure how to put them all out here… I promise they’ll be chock-full of entertainment once I actually get them posted! I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday! Ahhhhh… there’s the teacher coming out in me. Did you know I used to teach? Of course not, because I haven’t posted the blogs yet! Ha!

No comments: