Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Kissing the hardwoods, so happy to be home!

I’m home! I haven’t blogged in a week and that’s bad. If I want to be a serious writer, I need to write every day no matter where I am or what I’m doing. I tried… that’s all I can say. This was the most exhausting vacation I’ve had in a good long while. Totally different from our cruise… on the cruise we had four relaxing days at sea, and the excursions we took when the ship docked were beach excursions. The wife and I would sit on our balcony for hours and watch the waves go by, then we’d go sit on the beach and watch more waves go by! On this trip we were caught up in the waves of people on the streets of New York, in the stores of New York, in the hotel… wow. Busy, busy, busy, run, run run… I am so happy to be home! The babies, Callie and Calvin, our Maltese, are very happy to have us home too. They missed us terribly!


Okay… I’m completely wiped out, so I’ll leave this blog short for the night. I have some great stories to tell about the trip… no worries, you won’t hear all about the wonderful touristy things we did… that would be like subjecting you to an hour long slide show. Those types of things don’t happen here!

No comments: