Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Thursday, April 19, 2012

6 Minutes

I only have 6 minutes so I will do this in bullets! :)

* Woke up at 6 to get ready to go to the wife's tennis match. I have to do this so I can prepare myself as much as possible to hopefully avoid panic attacks on the drive from Alcatraz to Dallas.

*Meeting with the city about the building wasn't hopeful. Sure they're willing to rezone, but as I said the wife upon leaving... if we do this, how hard will it be for us to resell the building later? I mean, we aren't looking for a life-time commitment. The only reason buying ever felt right to me was because I could reason out the fact that we could sell the building. The problem with this is that they built a beautiful building with too few parking spots to accommodate a growing business. So, unofficially back to the drawing board. She still needs to speak with the nice man who's been working with us on the purchase.

*Cam was not given medication, to which I was forever forlorn. The vet said to call out the behavioral therapist again. If that doesn't work he will refer us to the one at A&M. Seriously? BUT, I totally forgot about a product recommended by I Shoulda Been A Stripper . SO, I ordered it last night out of desperation. I totally lost it, and dissolved into tears, when Cam went after the bird cage, and then screamed when I grabbed him up. He then cowered... ugh! I had forgotten that he had gotten 4 shots, and was sore from that, and was scared that I had grabbed him too hard out of frustration. Luckily that wasn't the case, but my guilt overrode all reasoning.

*I did some major stress eating last night. Ugh... but it was SO good. SO after tennis today, I'm taking the boy running with me (he doesn't know this yet, but it's my effort to keep him off of the computer. I do try to be a good mommy). We also started geocaching... OMgeee, that is SO freaking fun! It's like a scavenger hunt/treasure hunt. He loves it too... so woohoo! Yes, he's 14. This is for any age!

*Time for me to get the wife up, and go get ready. I hope you all have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Sorry I haven't been around much, lately. It's taking Bear a while to become accustomed to the new job.

Sorry, also, to hear about the building. Another frustration you don't need.

Hope you and Cam are feeling better.

Bobby Allan said...

I cannot believe they wouldn't give you meds for him! I normally don't advocate them but he has some serious issues. You should find a new vet. Hope the RR helps!Fingers crossed.