Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Softball blunders...

What a beautiful Sunday! The sun is shining, a cool breeze is blowing, and in the background I have the peaceful sound of the wife's company softball team "practicing." I'm supposed to be playing as well, but because I know nothing about the game, I've opted to watch this first time out.

Now don't get me wrong... I've played before... Once! I was on second or third base, tried to catch a ball, it bounced off the glove and hit me in the head. I never had to bat due to the "injury" and I never tried again because those softballs are NOT soft!!

The wife has played once before as well, and like me, she was injured... Knocked out to be exact... And... Here we are, in our 40's, and trying to do it again.

Wish us luck!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: