Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Tennis 101


I do believe the kids will be taking tennis lessons for at least the next 2 years, which still puts them ahead of me. I'll be taking lessons the rest of my life! One thing to remember when it comes to tennis, is your racket. Now, it really isn't our fault that we don't have our rackets. The wife has one of her sales peeps in town and she borrowed the car that has our rackets in it. She wanted to hit an 8 am sale at Nordstroms.... A woman after my own heart! Had sleep not been more important than shopping when the alarm went off, I probably would have joined her. Oh well, maybe next time! So now, I'm watching the kids play tennis and sunning myself by the court... Umm no racket for me equals no play.... Loving it!!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: