Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Thematic Picture Blog-Screens!

Screens for entertainment and sporting events: The American Airlines Center during the Mavericks championship games!
The big screen in the Dallas Cowboy's Stadium during a stadium tour
One of the many screens in New York featuring some yummy goodness!
Informational screens
More information!
Screens for learning!
Screens for art!
Screens for monitoring our security cameras while away from home
Screens for expressing emotions... My daughter posted this on her FB page for a friend who had her feelings hurt due to  a thoughtless teacher's assignment that pitted the teens against each other. Those graphing calculators are good for things other than math! 
The other side of the screen! 

7 comments:

Bob Scotney said...

Loved the stadium screens; mine were blank.

Just Two Chicks said...

@Bob... thank you! We have a ton of Stadium screen pictures! Mine end up blank when I'm taking the pictures with my phone. This was taken with our wonderful camera that has since bitten the dust. I'm hoping for a new one for Valentine's day!! :)

Aeria said...

I saw this theme and wondered what to do with it! We went to a women's basketball game and they had pretty cool stuff on the stadium screen, it didn't even occur to me to take a pic!

Great photos!!

Alexia said...

Super shots! A great series for this theme.

21 Wits said...

Awww...screens for art is my favorite, but all of these photos really rock for Carmi's screen theme...great color on the game too...awesome post, thanks!

Max Sartin said...

Love the m&m screen. Now I feel the need to head to the 7-Eleven.

Lisa Shafer said...

Those first three are really clever. I also like the apple one, but then I'm a big Mac fan.