Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Already busy!

I tried to post my pictures last night, but I saved them wrong and now we have no idea where they are :(

I have to go back and re-edit them... ::sigh::

We went to my old church today, and wouldn't you know we hit it on Southern Gospel Sunday! I was so very excited! I sure do miss my church. It's so laid back and relaxed.

I have more details to add about everything from the adventure of trying to eat somewhere different last night, to our church fun. I just don't have time right now...

I have to meal plan, then I have to make my grocery list, and draw out my exercise plan. Tomorrow we hit a regularly scheduled day. The kids don't start school for a few more days, but I want to get us all on schedule!

I'm going to get all of this done, oh and lets not forget laundry... Ugh, My most hated household activity!

I will get my pictures done tonight and post tomorrow morning. I'm really hoping for my quiet time in the morning!


2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Fret thou not about the pictures. They will be here long after the washing, shopping, and cooking are done.
You can trust the Bear on this.
Blessings and Bear hugs!

Anita said...

I've missed reading your blog over the last 3 or so weeks.

I've been blogging almost three years which is enough time to discover a pattern. In the summer, my reading and writing of blogs is way down. I wonder why? Hmmm... Gotta find somewhere to send my kids next summer. :)

Hope you get that quiet time.