Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

A whole lot of nothing to say !

This heat... bleh! It's ridiculous, and I know it has got a little to do with why I feel so bad lately. Right? I hope so. I'm calling the doctor back tomorrow, to get more info on my tests, and Tuesday I go back in for another mammogram. Isn't all that radiation bad for you? I've had enough x-rays and cat scans these past few years to cause all kinds of ill health. So lets go have more! That's the answer...

I need to learn how to be a better patient advocate for myself. I'm great when it comes to others, especially children and their parents, but you make me stand up for myself, and I forget my words.

I apparently need to work on this in many areas of my life. I've been having bad dreams about the kids' dad a lot lately. It's probably because he has had them this month, and it's nearing time for them to come home. I'm ready for my "babies" to come home. I've missed them. Please make note, because in a few months, if I have time to blog, you'll more than likely read complaints of the girl's disrespect, and the boy... well, who knows. He's a pretty easy kid. My hope for him is that he'll start to feel better in social situations. He's going to be a Master Chess player one day, and the girl, if she would truly focus herself, will be an amazing author and photographer. His brilliance and her talents don't come from me. Well, maybe her writing talent. I was once a great writer. Though I had a hard time letting people read what I wrote, at least my mind was free enough to create. It's not anymore. I get caught up in minor details and can't work past certain points. It's kind of like when I was training to run marathons, and couldn't get past the 10 mile mark without having a pneumothorax.

Well, our visitor has been here a few hours now, and it's actually been very pleasant. We took the boat out, and went for dinner and drinks. Even on the water, going as fast as the boat would go ( a whopping 25 mph), there was no air, but it was nice to be back on the water.

Tomorrow, or I guess it's today now, we go look at more business spaces, and then we get to go see our friend's new baby! I cannot wait. There is nothing better than being able to hold a baby, and when she's ready for alone time and date nights with her hubby, we get to babysit that sweet baby boy!

Have a magnificent Monday! Not a manic one ;o)





1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

It used to be that I was something of a "Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down" person. I'm changing that. Today is going to be sunny, with a high of 25 (or about 77°F). And it's a holiday up here.
I hope you have a grand day, with good information (as in useful information) from your doc.
Blessings and Bear hugs.