Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Monday, June 21, 2010





I once again have a blog type of back-up. In other words, there are so many things going through my head, and sadly enough, not nearly enough time to write them. The only opportunity I have to write is about this time (11:30 PM), and I’m simply worn out by now. The functionality of my brain sinks to a level 3 on a 1-10 scale. I do have one thing I want to write though… before I head to bed.

A letter:

I just want you to know, you’re one of the best parts of my life. I often wonder what would have become of me, had I not found you when I did. I was so unhappy and constantly searching for something, not really knowing what that something was. I knew what I wanted… I just never thought it existed. Then, one day, quite suddenly I might add, there you were with Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, a delicious sushi dinner, and a smile that lights my world. I love the ease of simply being with you. I love our talks on the balcony, our afternoon slow dances in the home office, feeding the catfish that live under the paddle boat, and I love getting your morning coffee even though you at times want me to just run to Starbucks in my PJ’s! I love that your love of music equals mine, and that you’re so willing to go out of your way to make sure the kids have the best education, the best medical care, and, even more important, the best of you. I hope that you realize, every day of your life, how very special you are to me. Thank you for giving of yourself… and thank you for loving us the way you do.

This is a letter to the wife. No, it wasn’t to my new puppy Tallulah, though she does make me smile often. ;) I know that the wife hasn’t had a chance to read my blogs as of late, but when she does, she’ll find this out here waiting for her.

No comments: