Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She's flying!


This is going to be a quickie blog. I just got home from dropping the wife at the airport. This is the first business trip for the summer and there will be many more to follow (almost all of July), so I'm trying to gear up... I can handle this traveling thing.

The kids and I are heading out to the softball game. I'm not on the roster tonight. I guess they didn't think I'd want to come out since the wife is gone. I'm fine with not playing, but I need to get out and be social. That makes me happy! Plus, a few of the women requested the use of our bat... it doesn't weigh as much as the one the guys use.

After the game we'll go to a late dinner with a friend and her son. I may just eat something normal and not worry about the fat content. I did make myself a smoothie to kind of stem the appetite. I want to tell you that this eating right thing is really working! I haven't had a Dr. Pepper or anything fried in a month! It's making me a bit nuts because the wife gets diet cokes every day. I can't drink diet sodas... blehkhkkhhh!

Seriously, my main diet consists of walnuts, almonds, hummus, fruits, veggies (mainly peas and cucumbers), low carb wraps, greek yogurt, hard boiled eggs, salmon,chicken, and green tea! I've also been doing some toning exercises that seem to be helping. I don't want to lose weight at this point because I know where I would lose it... the boobs... that would be devastating! I didn't even gain enough weight to have boobs when I was pregnant years and years ago. Now that I have them, I refuse to give them up... they make a nice addition to the body! ;)

Okay... time to wrap it up, gather the kids, put the puppies away, and head out!

No comments: