Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

New Title

Okay...

I've been doing a small bit of research as far as my blog because people have been asking me for the link. Well due to the link name, I've just given them the blog title and told them to google. I decided to try that myself since I was just assuming this would work. It did work if you type in the full blog name, but if you type just a portion of it, all kinds of other blogs, along with a book that was written a few years ago, come up. I was so upset with my lack of imagination! I truly thought "perfectly imperfect" was my phrase!!! I mean it applies to our lives... to everyone's life, yes?

Ughhhh... so, I'm considering changing the name of my blog. I was thinking of changing it to "Just Two Chicks." We'll see... I haven't googled that one yet. I just want some originality. Granted the content of my blogs are quite original as they are about our life... just as everyone's blogs I've been reading. We're all original with our content.

So... that's my dilemma!

No comments: