Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Sunday, July 31, 2011

The 8 pounder flew down the lane... the 10 pounder was perfect, but I still lost 2 to 1!

I wasn't really planing on blogging tonight, but it looks like we'll be up late. The wife realized we missed a Hoarders show. Lucky for us it's coming on again at 1:00 A.M. There is a touch of sarcasm in that, but not a lot. I don't mind, although I wish she wasn't so set on watching this particular episode. It's about a man who hoards rats. Considering we have had some rat issues in the attic, I don't think this is a good idea. No, I hadn't blogged about this, because it recently occurred. We can now add rats to the list of new house issues. I think the guy cleared and sealed all entry points today, so we should be fine for now. The good thing is, his work is guaranteed. We've met some great people in our efforts to tame our house!

Tonight, the wife and I went for dinner, bowling, and air hockey. Funny we chose these activities without the kids, but it's a great place, and it kept us out of the heat. It was fun and I really needed the laughs! Now the wife is playing poker on her iPad (she plays a LOT), and I'm blogging, but I'm wiped, so I think this is where I'll stop. Tomorrow morning will be a whole new story. I'll have my coffee!


1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

Dinner, bowling and air hockey! Wow. Busy people, or what?