Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I hope...

"for more love, more joy, and laughter... " No really... I hope everyone made it through the Fourth of July without scorched eyebrows!!

We made it through without any tragedies, thank goodness. If you guys have been reading my blogs as of late, the "no tragedies" phrase is the key here!

Today was crazy busy... I ran around half the morning for the girl. She'll be doing drill team at her new school, and they had pictures this afternoon. This of course had to be scheduled on her first day of drivers ed, which she is taking in her dad's city an hour and thirty minutes away. After my running around, the wife and I had an early lunch/ late breakfast date with a woman here in town about the business we want to start. I think it ended on a positive note, but things have to happen before we can get it up and running...

So, more things have happened here in Poltergeist Hell, but I'm not going to blog about it this evening. I will say this though. The wife said today that she's to the point of wondering, "What next?" Here's my take on it:
Never ask "What next?" I firmly believe that's inviting more into your life. There are so many possibilities of horrible things that can happen... Don't invite it. "What next?" We are lucky we have the ability to overcome...

Now to give you a great big goodbye from one of mine and the girl's favorite reality TV shows: Yes we love junk TV!!
The Toddlers and Tiaras pose... Sparkle, sparkle girl!!!




No comments: