Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ramblings...

I honestly cannot say today has been productive in ANY way. I mean, I did spend a good part of it making sure the wife developed healthy eating habits. Last night that didn't go over as well, but every day is a new day right! She did great all day yesterday, then last night she wanted a sweet snack. I drag out the fruit and yogurt. The wife says, "I want plain yogurt." I kept asking her if she was sure, and ummm, she gagged the whole time! Hahaha... I told her I use the plain yogurt as a mayo substitute, and in smoothies. She plugged away at it anyway... gagging and all!

We also had the drapery/blinds, people out today. The wife tore one side of our huge curtains down a few days ago. She was trying to close them and I guess she tried a little too hard. All I can say is that I'm glad she was the one who did it and I hope they can get them put back up soon. The sun is rough in the afternoons. I suppose I could take advantage and tan in the living room!!!  

How many of you have purchased anti-wrinkle, anti-aging creams? I have purchased many, yet rarely do I use them. My last purchase was called the Wexler System. I haven't used this one at all. I didn't even buy it for the right reason. I was out running errands, and Bath and Body Works was one of my stops. I saw the skin care products near the register while I was checking out, and asked about them. I was simply curious about what they had  because I'm always researching different products for my daughter's acne issues. The woman led me over to the shelves and started telling me all about the anti-aging system (they didn't have acne control products). THEN she said... it works wonders, I've been using it for years. Her saying that led me to look at her closely, even if I wasn't planning on buying it. Looking at her closely could have led her to believe I didn't think the product worked if I didn't buy it. I didn't want to offend her, so I bought it. Seriously... 

I'm feeling quite restless... I want to go find a beach and some mountains. I want to sit and stare at the mountains, and listen to the waves crash over the rocks. I want trees all around me, and I want a cool breeze... not cold... just something pleasant. I want to ride a bicycle up the mountain paths, and I want to visit a farmers market! I think I'll go to sleep and dream of this now... 

I hope everyone has a great day!!

No comments: