Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I Just Didn't Care

Wow, things have been busy around here. The beautiful weather has coaxed me outdoors, along with the need to be active. We've also firmly established a social circle, and actually have things to do now.

For awhile there, I think you guys will remember my constant blogging about my panic attacks. I'm not sure that I told you about one of my friends finally taking pity on me, and providing me with 3 Xanax. I was SO excited! I've been halving them as needed, so as to make them last. So far I've taken 1 pill, but most of the time, I've only taken them before bed.

This past Tuesday, I took one as we headed out that morning. The wife had to be at a tennis match at 9 am, and I knew we were facing the strong possibility of getting stuck in traffic. The drive was great, and I was great. I started to feel a little groggy by the time we reached the courts, so I grabbed a quick breakfast sandwich. I realized something as her match finished, and we headed out for celebratory drinks. I realized I didn't care about anything... I'm not saying this in a negative way. I mean, I just didn't care about anything. I wasn't thinking about anything, worrying over something, or stressing out over things I cannot possibly change, or fix, or make happen... it was amazing. I can't remember a day in which I've felt SO wonderfully calm, and carefree.

I am for sure going to the doctor for Xanax!

Okay, this is going to be it for tonight's post. I still have some things to do around here. My motivation to get things done today, didn't quite hit, and I won't be around tomorrow.

I hope you've all been wonderful, and I promise to set some time aside to catch up with everyone in the next week!! 

2 comments:

Rob-bear said...

Glad to learn you felt better today. Meds can do that. Fortunately. For some of us, good meds are the different between being functional and non-functional.

Hope tonight is good, and tomorrow is grand.

Bobby Allan said...

Yay for prescription meds! Mommy loves you.