Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little bit of 'rita's all need...

This is a quickie because the wife's parents will be here soon. I just thought I'd post a blog... you know, my way of procrastinating about the laundry, and the dishes (because our dishwasher is broken again), and whatever the hell else needs to be done around here.

The wife and I went to see Wanderlust this week. It was hilarious, simply because it was so silly. I loved the housewife of the brother... just in case you guys go see it, she's me, minus a few brain cells. I haven't lost any of those just yet. Yep. OH, and when the couple is in the car singing and stuff... that's the wife and I. We looked at each other during that scene, and said "Oh my God, that's us!"

Just beware... there is nudity in this movie... and I LOVED it. These people didn't have star quality bodies all shaved and waxed... nope. They were REAL bodies!! I was so excited (not like that!). I'm a nudist at heart. I think our bodies reach a point, in which they look better naked. No seriously! Clothes squeeze things, and makes things pucker out and over. No clothes, no unnatural puckering. ::ahem::

We also watched a new show GCB... Wow! Those women are so much like the women here (it's supposed to be based in Dallas), I had to laugh. They had it right for sure! Not Dallas, but close enough.

I have to give a shout out to the men here, since I can't shout too much about the women... you know, the whole "don't say anything, if it's not nice," rule. The men here are ever so helpful. I almost ran one over the other day. See, we have a very steep driveway, and in order to get out of it, you have to gun it. I guess the nice gentleman walking by my house didn't realize this, and he came up behind my car, to try to prevent me from running over a bag that was behind it. Luckily he shouted, and I heard him. That's one reason not to blare my "Just Because" playlist as soon as I get in the car. It would have been a shame to run over a man who was trying to save a bag of trash, that someone in my household couldn't quite get out to the bin.

Well, all right then... I suppose it's time for me to do those freakin' dishes and get the laundry out of the dryer before the wife's parents arrive. I know, I know... you want to partake in all the fun that's about to be had, right?

Though I was talking about "margaritas..."



Have a great day!! 

1 comment:

Rob-bear said...

YES; at least you didn't run over the kind gentleman. That would have been very inconsiderate and rude on your part. (Lol)

I do hope you're have a grand time with the wife's parents. All visitors bring joy; some on arrival, some on departure.

I'm sufficiently annoyed by GCB that I would not watch it. Actually I'm annoyed by most of what's on tv. But I have found it can help me fall asleep.

Blessings and Bear hugs.