Just Two Chicks!

Just Two Chicks!

Followers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

I hope you all had a wonderful first day of the year, but I'm realistic enough to know that some of us struggled, some of us hurt, some of us drank a little too much, some of us cried. Some of us were ready for the end of 2011, hoping 2012 holds something better, and some of us are going into 2012 with trepidation... praying life will continue to be good.

I've been busy reading everyone's posts and semi-watching the Cowboys' game. I really didn't need to have my eyes on the screen, what with the wife yelling about Romo and what an idiot he is. Remember what I said in one of my past blogs... "I'm going to to phrase it like this 'getting ready to watch the Cowboys lose'." That's pretty much how it went.

Okay,  I have to be honest, I've had mimosas, wine spritzers, and a candied apple chocolate martini, and cannot really form a coherent thought. Not to mention the wife is currently making me nuts whining about everything being over... seriously woman, everything is just beginning!!! Pfffft! So I think I will head to bed, and start fresh tomorrow :)

My wish for everyone tonight... Sleep soundly, and know that you are never truly alone. 

No comments: